Saturday, March 20, 2010

Wow, My First Blog Post EVER!!!

I have a failing in life. I don't write prolifically.

I am quite capable of writing. I do it all the time, for school. Outside of that, not so much. I don't feel that I am that good at it. However, I LOVE to talk. I think that I am pretty good at telling a story. And, sometimes, cool stuff happens to me. So, I am writing this stuff down (some of it). This is a test to myself to try harder at it. In the process, I hope to gain more organization over my writing and push myself to better and give more discipline to it.

Why a blog? There are a couple of reasons. I will put that in the second post. But, until then, welcome to the ride. It could be short, it could be long. Either way, it's going to be alllllrriiiiight.

No comments:

Post a Comment