Thursday, September 2, 2010

The End of Summer, New School Year and this blog.

     WOW!!!!

     So, it has been a full month since I have posted anything.  Truth be told, I haven't had anything worthwhile to post.  But, to get this thing rebooted and get the creative juices flowing, I will recap the summer as best as I can. I think the best way to do this is to set out the goals that I had for myself and tell you how everything shook out.  Vamanos!

Goal #1:  Work and save money
     Yeah  A lot of the former, none of the latter.  I ended up not working my old job as a tour guide and worked in a restaurant.  It was cool, but in a down economy in a tourist destination, not that profitable.  Which means I worked a lot of hours.  For not that much money. Yep.

Goal #2:  Hang out with my friends:
     I did very little of that.  See #1.

Goal #3:  Go toobing, A LOT:
     I went three times.  See #1.

Goal #4:  Have fun:
     As much as possible.  Yet again, I refer you to #1.

Goal #5:  Decide on the direction of my blog:
    That, I did do.  I am going to post once a month, minimum, something that has to do with International Studies/Relations.  That will be a schedule, promise.  I just haven't decided the day to pick.  I am leaning towards the 1st (cheesy), the fifteenth (because it is mid-month payday) or just pick some random date for utterly ridiculous reasons.  The other stuff I post will just be stuff that happens to me as a student (mainly) and random observations.  That is what you can expect.  I promise. 

     Yeah.  Like I haven't said that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment